* Christmas tree ornaments made from pipe-cleaners and beads
* Some Christmas chalk drawings on the pavers. These were drawn by Daddy and coloured by Mr Sociable. It was a great chance for them to chat about Christmas things.
* Christmas gingerbread biscuits - I made and decorated these without kid-help (can you tell??).
* Collage picture of the shepherds and angels that Mr Sociable made for my Nana. We will give it to her at Christmas celebration tomorrow.
* Mr Sociable glued the pasta onto a paper plate with PVA. I gave him some suggestions ("more pasta", "look, there is a gap there", etc.), but otherwise he pretty much did it himself. Once the PVA glue was dry, I sprayed it with silver paint. It is hanging on our front door.
I pray you have a wonderful Christmas tomorrow, spending time with family or friends, and celebrating the birth of Jesus.