Wednesday 11 April 2012

Easter Camping: Highlights (Wordless Wednesday)

We went camping for 4 nights over the Easter long weekend. Today, I'm sharing some of my favourite moments from our holiday. Tomorrow, I'll be posting some tips and reflections on camping with kids.

The Beach






Sight-seeing




Easter Egg Hunt



Teaching Mr Sociable to ride without training wheels (still a work in progress)


Playing with bubbles


Mr Fun discovering how to get REALLY dirty

 

The playground


The cafe


Tree-climbing (Mr Sociable found this a bit harder than expected)


Hanging out with the dummy monster


Relaxing


Would love you to join me tomorrow for another post about our camping adventures (and some tips for those of you who are thinking about having your own camping adventures!)

My Little Drummer Boys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...